1especie de empanadilla frita que se come con miel o almíbar o rellena de carne
- Eight people are now employed at the facility, which bakes and sells bread, vetkoeks and scones to the community on a daily basis.
- Simmering pots of meat and containers with vetkoeks and bread stands on the floor.
- Small businesses run by students vary: a pool table business on campus, selling vetkoek to students, selling clothing, IT start-ups, offering students cosmetics and beauty products, and finding and renting student accommodation.
- Slit sides of vetkoek and fill with savoury mince.
- Seems you can afford to eat more of those vetkoeks then.