In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1red de prostitución feminine
- The debate follows a series of raids across Yorkshire in April in which police cracked a vice ring which forced female immigrants to work as prostitutes in a chain of massage parlours.
- The strip-bar owner has been regularly featured in the tabloid newspapers in connection with vice rings operating from his premises.
- According to the news report then, the girls were suspected to have been abducted by a Hong Kong vice ring to be sold to a Bombay-based syndicate.
- However, sources confirmed the arrest, saying that disclosing the arrest might open a new theory in the Bali bombing, possibly involving rivals in a vice ring.
- The former French international has been charged with running a vice ring involving underage Bulgarian girls.
- However the brave girl was the only victim willing to give evidence in court against the vice ring.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.