1brigada anti-vicio feminine
- They had issued a flyer protesting the vice squad's raid of the service provider's office.
- In her third case, Tennison joined the vice squad to fight child exploitation, gay prostitution, and police corruption.
- He was promoted to sergeant in 1980, and posted to nearby Tower Hamlets where he worked as a plain clothes officer in the vice squad and the crime squad.
- ‘The Minister for Health should set up a vice squad to cater specifically for children sucked into prostitution and other sex crimes,’ he said.
- When the vice squad raided his home they found 735 seedy films.
- To facilitate the fieldwork, I spent a year attached to the police vice squad responsible for policing street prostitution offences.
- He turned in a stream of hot stories about the city police department which was embroiled in a corruption scandal inside the vice squad.
- Police from Hampshire's vice squad were unavailable for comment as the Daily Echo went to press.
- Inside were three cops assigned to the Rampart vice squad.
- I visited the chief of police in charge of the Amsterdam vice squad, as we would call it.