In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1videofilm pornográfico y/o de violencia
- Anyone who saw the offence in question must be wondering exactly what part of that particular video nasty gives any serious cause for leniency.
- What remains is not a live one, but a comic book video nasty, stretched across the wide screen.
- Too bad also that more video nasty nuts don't know about Dead Heat.
- It is the language of the video nasty that Gibson uses here, and the point about the brutality is made long before the punishment ends.
- Creep is a gory bloodbath, with enough macabre incidents of torture to put it up near the video nasty shelf.
- A camcorder diary that turned into a video nasty when a woman's facelift went disastrously wrong is being shown on TV tonight.
- The amateurish performances, ham-fisted dramatics and video nasty violence are a completely resistible combination.
- Deodati's infamous video nasty is a cult film that deserves and will never get wider exposure.
- Just as they did in the 1980s when, briefly, the video nasty was the moral panic du jour, they are outdoing each other with ever more ridiculous means to combat the fashionable scourge.
- Over lunch in the clubhouse, Baker and I review extracts from the morning's video nasty on his laptop.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.