1(magnetic tape)cinta de video femininecinta de vídeo feminine Spain
- The images and sound from videotape are hugely inferior to DVD.
- Students devised a scenario for a new horror film, on the basis of which they then produced a video cover and an opening sequence of still images dubbed onto videotape with a soundtrack.
- The standard supports video coding with quality roughly equivalent to VHS videotape.
- After all, the Beta vs. VHS videotape war wasn't so long ago.
- She was freshly made-up and her hair was neatly styled, presenting a sharp contrast to the tired, ill images of her on videotape while she was still a captive.
- It is also my intention that support materials, both in writing and on DVD or videotape will come to fruition as a result of this annual event.
- There are six videotape machines, a digital server, 44 monitors and the ability to run 48 different inputs.
- But no, here I am in a dark room with a video machine and videotape.
- Thus, his memory of Lisa is mediated by this black-and-white videotape recording which includes significantly the off-screen presence of Christina.
- You know, creepy images on videotape and icky looking kids lurking in the back blackness of the frame.
- The 12-part series, available on videotape or DVD, addresses the issues that everyone's talking about.
- The audio segments were recorded onto videotape, with a blank visual field showing on the screen, in order to standardize the presentation of all segments.
- The cephalad-axial velocities of the individual disks were recorded on videotape from a portable image intensifier unit.
- If there are eight videotape machines with four channels of audio, that's 32 channels to record.
- Many Southern productions have been lost, and the videotapes re-used, as was customary in those days of very expensive blank videotape on big open reel machines.
- In fluoroscopy, a moving picture of the body is seen as the test is performed and is recorded on videotape or as still images.
- The images were selected from continuous videotape recordings.
- Apparently it didn't matter whether the image on the screen was from videotape, or live.
- The final formats produced are on VHS videotape and DVD.
- The first step would be to transfer images shot on videotape on to film tape.
2(recording)video masculinevídeo masculine Spain
- Someone cranks up a pair of ancient machines capable of playing videotapes and DVDs.
- Do you have like the Gameboys or any video games, a lot of videotapes, some DVDs?
- For example, speaking a quick word in Russian would have been effective, though that would have been recorded on the videotape, and could have been discovered later.
- Likewise we have £2,000 of LPs and cassettes and £1,000 of videotapes, most of which we could not replace in the same media.
- Soon I was at Fox's ranch in Guanajuato, popping videotapes into a VCR on his dining room table.
- There were pictures on the walls, a few bookshelves, and a desk with a laptop on it, and a small television on top of a shelf with videotapes and DVDs underneath.
- The videotapes were duplicated, packaged and mailed by Rank Video Services America of Deerfield, Illinois.
- Earlier this week a Fox News cameraman was briefly detained and had his videotape confiscated as he filmed a traffic stop near the Pentagon.
- Fighting for Your Marriage is available with audiocassettes or videotapes.
- The walls were lined with shelves holding videotapes and DVDS.
- Their guesses were recorded on the videotape before they picked up the phone.
- Anyone can understand the need for a VCR - you can rent videotapes and do time-shifting.
- In no cases did callers and participants disagree, nor did their reports differ from those recorded on the videotape, which was examined later.
- All studies were recorded on a videotape and were interpreted independently by two experienced observers.
- The whole experiment was recorded on an S-VHS videotape for postanalysis.
- Films made on videotapes or digitally cannot be entered for any national award, not yet, as the rules stand today.
- People hawk pirated videotapes, DVDs, and even mobile phone calls, charging pennies a minute.
- Officials say their preliminary view is that the videotape was not recorded recently.
- But I guess they found the videotape and then decided to sell it.
- A number of education videotapes also are available through the AORN perioperative nursing videotape library.
1grabar en videograbar en vídeo Spainvideograbar