- I think it's no accident that the best cooks on Earth are the Basque and the Vietnamese.
- Western love songs, especially slow, sad songs recorded by Asian artists, are also much loved by the Vietnamese.
- From the 1400s on, the Cambodians lost territory to both the Siamese and the Vietnamese.
- He honestly thought that Americans tried to improve the lot of the Vietnamese.
- Thais and Vietnamese also came in large numbers and this is really where Asian Fusion cooking was born.
- The streets to the American Embassy were so crowded with GIs and Vietnamese alike, all wanted to leave the gem of the orient.
- They share their classrooms with Arabs, Africans and Vietnamese.
- The books have been re-published many times, in a number of different Asian languages including Japanese and Vietnamese.
- For general sessions I speak in Vietnamese, except when interacting on an individual basis, when I use English.
- Lady Borton, who speaks Vietnamese, finds the atmosphere far more hospitable now than in the early years of independence.
- This person may have married an Irish person but probably still thinks in and speaks Vietnamese.
- He speaks five languages, Vietnamese, French, Greek, Spanish and some other obscure language.
- In addition, Cambodians have borrowed words from Thai, French, Chinese, and Vietnamese.