In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1vinilo masculine(flooring) de vinilo
- They include colour coordination and design of kitchens and bathrooms, interior design consultancy services, a snagging service, supply and fitting of carpet and vinyls and referrals to letting agencies and management companies.
- It is present in older vinyl floor coverings and mats for stoves and ironing boards.
- Examples of interior materials to avoid are vinyl and foil wall coverings, which create an unwanted vapor barrier on perimeter walls.
- When vinyls came along traditional signwriting was virtually finished.
- To keep the stems standing straight, slip them into clear plastic drinking straws or vinyl tubing.
- A leather shortage and the space age craze inspired shoe construction in new materials such as vinyl and plastic.
- These leach from glues, paints, vinyls and plastics in the passenger compartment.
- I see vinyls coming back in a big way because most people cannot perceive the difference between vinyl and some leathers.
- These repair techniques can be used on vinyl tiles, vinyl sheet floor covering or linoleum.
- Wear rubber, vinyl, or plastic gloves when handling severely contaminated clothing.
- The chessboard and its pieces come in an array of styles and materials, from plastic and vinyl to marble and oak.
- This cloth can be fashioned from a variety of materials, including white vinyl or plastic.
- It's for a printing workshop doing screens, vinyls, trophies - the whole lot basically.
- They are really nice cars now; new coats of paint, pulsing neon lights, tented windows, colored head and tale lights, hydraulics, spinners, and custom vinyls.
- Natural or synthetic rubber, vinyl, or plastic gloves are a very important way to keep pesticides away from your skin.
- Installing vinyl or wood tile floor can be very beneficial and cost efficient.
- The worst environment for mites is a well-scrubbed home with hardwood floors and vinyl or leather furniture.
- There is plumbing for a dishwasher, vinyl flooring and partly tiled walls, while off the kitchen is a good-sized utility room plumbed for a washing machine.
- Manufacturers of organic cotton bedding note that their products are free of the formaldehyde, vinyls and plastics, foam, and other chemical residues found in conventional cotton bedding.
- Today the Yamuna is a mass of vinyls, cynides, zincs, mercury, lead, flyash, waste oil, fecal coliform and pathogens.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.