- Throughout history, and across every culture and civilisation, male virility and fertility have always been venerated.
- She confused and seduced his senses, inspiring his limbs to greater virility and more masculine proportions.
- The physical and mental health of the king was monitored carefully as his strength and virility indicated the strength and power of the whole kingdom.
- His fame has been based on a physical voice and sexual virility, both affected by age.
- These writers were suspicious of the enervating effects of modernity, and contrasted Australian virility with the dulled manhood of Europe.
2(power, strength)fuerza feminine