In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1realidad virtual femininebefore noun virtual reality modeling / (British) modelling — lenguaje de modelación de realidad virtual masculine
- No one's ever tried something like this on their first virtual reality simulation before.
- A malicious virus has infected a virtual reality machine, the titular FireStarter.
- I'm a purebred academic myself, with a research focus in networked virtual reality.
- You play as a character that has entered a computer system in virtual reality to destroy a virus infecting the main frame.
- The new system will also feature virtual reality technology and the forecasts will use constantly updated weather data.
- Their aim is simple: to generate a truly immersive virtual reality environment that has a useful commercial function.
- The two perspectives appear to have emerged from some virtual reality, not from real, cruel everyday life.
- Virtual environments, often synonymous with virtual reality, have also been used in clinical practice.
- She notes that virtual reality however tends to be more interactive in that the characters respond to your actions.
- Some proclaim pages to store eulogies and epitaphs, which I think is taking virtual reality a little far.
- We will restrict our discussion of virtual reality to the meaning it has in relation to the Internet.
- As virtual reality simulators are computer based systems they generate output data, or what is commonly referred to as metrics.
- The virtual reality image of the Saadhu appeared in the middle of the room.
- What is to become of art in the age of digital technology, electronic sampling and virtual reality?
- Maybe there'll be some virtual reality, maybe a flight simulator that spins you 360 degrees as you pursue an enemy fighter.
- The trail leads back to a conglomerate, which is using virtual reality technology to sinister effect
- This is the most exciting and challenging virtual reality project since Virtual Stonehenge.
- Equipment designers are also using virtual reality and on-screen testing to create new blueprints.
- Just had my first glimpse of the BBC's new virtual reality weather graphics.
- After all, virtual reality is a lot cheaper than the real thing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.