1(picture mentally)(scene/situation) imaginar(scene/situation) imaginarse(scene/situation) visualizarI remember her name but I can't visualize her — el nombre me suena pero no la recuerdo
- A lot of magic is about visualising, imaging, strongly imagining in your mind's eye.
- For a musician, imaging includes more than visualizing.
- Plan scenes, visualize everything before the game so you have images in your head you can exploit even if things don't head in the right direction.
- They help us develop our imagination and capacity to visualise.
- An easy way to visualize this is to imagine watching a home video a friend filmed.
- I like to think of wire sculpture as imagination visualized with wire.
- Also try positive imagery; create an image that is relaxing, such as visualizing yourself on a secluded beach.
- It takes an inventive imagination to read these things and accurately visualize anything.
- Bolyai's new world can be visualized by imagining a triangle drawn on the surface of a saddle.
- To visualise this imagine the handle of the jug to be a service road.
- Your goal is to visualize the easiest of the three shots and trust it.
- Anyway the mental images I visualise are very powerful, and exceed anything I used to see in movies when I used to be able to see.
- The easiest way of visualizing a leg imaginal disc is to think of it as a collapsed cone.
- Just by simply closing your eyes you can use the magnificent ability you have to visualize and imagine.
- The two wheels were almost as wide as the ship, and while the port one still looked impressive, the less well-preserved starboard wheel required a bit more imagination to visualise.
- The idea becomes a dream and he visualizes himself making the phone calls and discussing it with his boss, as if he is watching a movie of his new life unfolding.
- Changing your mental image first, by visualizing that future, paves the way for success.
- To visualize this, imagine a stretched rubber sheet onto which a large mass is placed.
- But the city official in charge of the dossier says it's too soon to know what the city visualizes as the future of the site.
- It did not take much imagination to visualise the vast green forests that had covered the countryside at one time.