In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1vitamina femininethis cereal contains added vitamins — este cereal está enriquecido con vitaminas
- before noun vitamin content — contenido vitamínico
- before noun vitamin complex — complejo vitamínico
- vitamin pill / tablet — vitamina
- The decline is not consistent with all nutrients and vitamins, but it is clear that our food is not what it once was.
- Not so long ago, most people would not have had an ideal regular intake of vitamin C, a vitamin the human body cannot synthesize.
- Can your body derive all of the vitamins and minerals that it needs from food, and is it really necessary to take a supplement?
- They will be fed, once a week, a diet of chicken and meat laced with the vitamins and nutrients they need.
- We include protein for growth and essential minerals and vitamins in raw foods, salads and fruits.
- Most vitamin and mineral supplements stay in your body and continue to work for two to three days.
- Drop in and they will advise you on your vitamin requirements for the coming winter.
- The dandelion is very nutritious, containing more vitamins and minerals than most vegetables.
- Jackie believes that we all need to do is watch the vitamin and mineral levels in our diet.
- Other genes, to make the plant synthesise essential amino acids and vitamins, can also be added.
- This is due to a lack of thiamine, a vitamin that is essential for the mechanisms by which energy is released from foodstuffs.
- Eating nutritious foods rich in vitamins and minerals is just another way to improve your health.
- She also said that it could be stress related or maybe even a vitamin deficiency that the tests don't show up.
- It is a time characterised by a lack of vitamins in the human body after a hard winter.
- The vitamin can decrease cholesterol and boost circulation - but large doses can cause a red rash.
- We never thought in terms of nutritional value or vitamins in those days.
- Our bodies actually only need tiny amounts of vitamins and minerals.
- Studies have shown that deficiency in essential vitamins can lead to antisocial behaviour.
- Evidence indicates that a lack of basic nutrients including vitamins in the diet can cause heart disease or make it worse.
- Young bodies grow quickly and they need all the vitamins and minerals they can get.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.