In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1vitamina A feminine
- There are more than enough wild or underutilized highly nutritious plants that provide vitamin A and other nutrients.
- The vitamin A in protein sources is real vitamin A, no processing required.
- Laboratory tests only showed low carotene and vitamin A, indicating malabsorption.
- For instance, vitamin A and folate are concentrated in liver.
- It is also a good source of iron, vitamin A and some B vitamins.
- That's twice the iron and fiber and four times the vitamin A and calcium you'd get from romaine.
- Retinol is a vitamin A derivative and is the first antioxidant to be widely used in OTC wrinkle creams.
- A cup provides a quarter of your daily requirement of vitamin C, plus vitamin A and potassium.
- The primary nutrients in salad greens are folate, vitamin A and C, and potassium.
- Beta carotene is converted to vitamin A in the intestine and then absorbed by the body.
- Try foods that contain vitamin A and beta carotene, such as carrots, yams and cantaloupe.
- Vitamin C, vitamin A, carotene, and animal tissue all facilitate the absorption of iron from food.
- He and his party spent an Arctic winter in hope of rescue but they all died and the cause of death was thought to be the vitamin A in the animals' livers.
- Look for a multivitamin that uses beta carotene for most or all of its vitamin A content.
- However, the important point is the final content of vitamin A in irradiated animals.
- While vitamin A is crucial for normal fetal growth and development, too much of it may cause birth defects.
- Adding vitamin A to foods is one way around the problem, although few fortified foods have been tested in randomised trials.
- The fact that it is one of the most nutritious of vegetables, containing large amounts of vitamin A, folic acid and calcium, is an added extra.
- Some nutrients, like vitamin A, can build up to toxic levels in your body and can cause birth defects.
- The most important nutrients in all green vegetables are vitamin C, vitamin A, folate and potassium.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.