1vocabulario masculineléxico masculine
- There isn't a word in the English vocabulary to describe her.
- For Lope, proper poetry must be intelligently written and must not deviate from the normative vocabulary of the Spanish language.
- Soon the young language was not only standing on its own two grammatical feet, it also possessed the largest vocabulary of any language on the planet.
- While these languages shared phonology and grammar, they had entirely different vocabularies.
- Just as the vocabulary of a language changes from age to age, so the vocabularies of different languages are distinct in their systems, uses, and references.
- These people absorbed into their language some of the vocabulary of the native populations of the area, but the identity and origin of these earlier peoples is now unknown.
- Abstract words form the bulk of the vocabulary of major modern languages like English.
- Thanks to foreign influences, particularly Latin and Greek, on the English vocabulary, a large number of foreign words were absorbed in the English language.
- It involves comparison to reconstruct, if you like, the ancient vocabularies that present-day languages are derived from.
- It is often said that the vocabulary of a language is an inventory of the items a culture talks about and has categorized in order to make sense of the world.
- First, one must have a firm command over classical Arabic language including its vocabulary, grammar, metaphors, and idioms.
- One of the few Russian words to have entered the vocabulary of other languages, dacha originally meant a parcel of land given by the tsar to his aristocratic servitors.