In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1voz en off femininevoz superpuesta feminine
- There is no voice-over narration, dialogue being restricted to whatever the various people have to say in the course of their activities.
- The voice-over narration and flashbacks provide an autobiographical as well as retrospective cast to the film.
- On the actual broadcast, voice-overs and promos pretty much ruined the piece.
- Songs just seem to get started, and then the music fades to be replaced by a voice-over from one of the interviewees.
- A voice-over narrator ‘explains’ things, whereas we want to see and experience them.
- His was also the last voice that millions of people would have heard in the event of a nuclear attack because he did the voice-over for a film to be broadcast after the three minute warning.
- The voice-over commentary covers his thoughts, a technique that can be dangerously indulgent.
- I wrote all of the voice-overs for the documentary.
- You can see trends in the voice-overs, musical accompaniment, and editing style.
- His dry voice-over narration also adds considerably to the film, helping us to accept this flimsy story.
- There is no dialogue, only voice-overs by all the characters.
- Some of the extracts we saw were enhanced by live actors doing voice-overs, others had piano or dubbed on music.
- The film's strength is in its intricate intertwining of story and image, of dialogue, voice-over and music.
- Making up for the minor problem with the music is the voice-over work, which is phenomenal.
- The film has a voice-over narrator who carefully explains the film's meaning, thus sparing us the trouble of employing a single brain cell.
- There are several sequences in the film that abandon voice-overs and linger on the natural beauty of the landscape.
- The story, narrated by a voice-over, involves a husband and wife, who, after the first flowering of love's uncertain bloom, decide they are worth more to each other dead than alive.
- The intrigue is accompanied by a voice-over commentary, just in case you don't understand, and haphazard flashbacks to remind you of her traumatic childhood.
- There is no dialogue, but a pompous voice-over narration explains everything that is going on, just in case we are too dim to figure it out.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.