In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1canal de voz masculine
- The sensor consists of a silicon photodiode, with a pre-amp that gives enough signal for the voice channel of a small radio transmitter.
- It uses the 2.4 GHz spectrum to communicate a 1-megabit connection between two devices for both a voice channel and data channel.
- The radios automatically switch the callers to a working voice channel once a call is answered.
- Even though data usually move in brief bursts, current technology requires that an entire voice channel be devoted full-time to each data call.
- Each frequency can handle eight channels either eight separate voice channels or slots, or combine them for greater data speeds.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.