In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1reconocimiento de voz masculine
- She investigated the possibilities of voice recognition software and electronic note automation.
- They might also use a computer system, which has a scanner, screen reader, and voice recognition or speech-to-text software.
- It doesn't work with my voice recognition software, and it requires a level of co-ordination that many older or disabled people just won't have.
- Mobile phone input devices to date include the keypad, touch screen and voice recognition.
- Many users already have the computing power to run voice recognition programs, so the decision becomes which software to purchase.
- Like most other software, however, voice recognition improves given faster processors and more memory.
- This system will support voice recognition, hand writing recognition, and other things that will make it more usable for the consumer.
- The anti-fraud strategy, to be unveiled later this week, will see voice recognition software deployed to detect when callers are lying to government agencies.
- She is following a similar course with plans to implement voice recognition as a way to allow callers to cut through levels of phone-tree choices.
- Most voice recognition software requires a period of training so it becomes tuned to an individual user.
- I have been denied access to voice recognition software and hardware from the university where I am a student.
- It also features facial and voice recognition software.
- A more recent development in the speech technology industry is voice recognition.
- It provides voice recognition and text-to-speech functions that the project organisers say will provide a more natural way of interacting with the network.
- After getting used to using the microphone and voice recognition software, it's possible to program custom commands.
- I refer to basic things like artificial intelligence and reliable voice recognition.
- One way to improve the accuracy of voice recognition is to restrict the vocabulary of the system.
- High-quality voice recognition could begin to close the gap, but that is still years away.
- Potentially interesting sessions on voice recognition, sound design, and sound mixing are on the schedule.
- I still remember my first encounter voice recognition software.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.