In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1piscina portátil para niños
- There was also a wading pool to see who could make the biggest splash, and trying to catch a fish in a net proved to be challenging.
- Eight inflatable plastic wading pools were placed in a field, filled to a depth of 25 cm with pond water, and left uncovered.
- For one garden, she created a stylized, contemporary aqueduct in which water slips over stone ledges into a wading pool.
- What the hotel billed as an outdoor pool was nothing more than a small wading pool, so we did not spend too much time there.
- She collapsed into bed and then the kids demanded that their new wading pool be blown up for them.
- The police accused Wilson of deliberately leaving her baby in the wading pool.
- It's about cherishing the memory of wading pools in the backyard.
- Fill a wading pool with a few inches of cool water to give pets a pleasant place to ‘chill out.’
- The wading pool has been shut but the swimming complex remains open.
- One of our favorite spots is Lodi Lake, which has a well-run public beach, lifeguards, and a wading pool for kids.
- He walked into the pool area, it was very elegant, there was a large hot tub, an elegant wading pool and an athletic pool for swimming laps.
- They then helped sweep the floor, feed the fish, give the dogs treats, and even water the garden with leftover puddles from the backyard wading pool.
- The Point State Park master plan includes a restored fountain with a wading pool for children.
- When the class was done I went down to the wading pool where the kids end their session.
- I know that he's lived with the settling belief that I'm about as deep as a wading pool.
- In the Duck Pond game, twelve, large plastic ducks float around in the baby wading pool.
- The kids paddled in the wading pool and drove plastic cars around the yard.
- Get rid of standing water in bird baths, ponds, flowerpots, wading pools, old tires, and other places where mosquitoes might breed.
- The only other thing you'll need is a wading pool or a sprinkler for little ones who want to cool down.
- Be especially watchful of young children around lily ponds, wading pools, large puddles, buckets and large containers of any sort.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.