1piscina portátil para niños
- There was also a wading pool to see who could make the biggest splash, and trying to catch a fish in a net proved to be challenging.
- Eight inflatable plastic wading pools were placed in a field, filled to a depth of 25 cm with pond water, and left uncovered.
- For one garden, she created a stylized, contemporary aqueduct in which water slips over stone ledges into a wading pool.
- What the hotel billed as an outdoor pool was nothing more than a small wading pool, so we did not spend too much time there.
- She collapsed into bed and then the kids demanded that their new wading pool be blown up for them.
- The police accused Wilson of deliberately leaving her baby in the wading pool.
- It's about cherishing the memory of wading pools in the backyard.
- Fill a wading pool with a few inches of cool water to give pets a pleasant place to ‘chill out.’
- The wading pool has been shut but the swimming complex remains open.
- One of our favorite spots is Lodi Lake, which has a well-run public beach, lifeguards, and a wading pool for kids.
- He walked into the pool area, it was very elegant, there was a large hot tub, an elegant wading pool and an athletic pool for swimming laps.
- They then helped sweep the floor, feed the fish, give the dogs treats, and even water the garden with leftover puddles from the backyard wading pool.
- The Point State Park master plan includes a restored fountain with a wading pool for children.
- When the class was done I went down to the wading pool where the kids end their session.
- I know that he's lived with the settling belief that I'm about as deep as a wading pool.
- In the Duck Pond game, twelve, large plastic ducks float around in the baby wading pool.
- The kids paddled in the wading pool and drove plastic cars around the yard.
- Get rid of standing water in bird baths, ponds, flowerpots, wading pools, old tires, and other places where mosquitoes might breed.
- The only other thing you'll need is a wading pool or a sprinkler for little ones who want to cool down.
- Be especially watchful of young children around lily ponds, wading pools, large puddles, buckets and large containers of any sort.