1apuesta feminineto lay / make a wager — hacer una apuesta
- They would also be prohibited from accepting wagers from players or coaches involved in a booked college game.
- If five odds are thrown in a row the casino takes all the money wagered on that spinner.
- The sites look a lot like real-money sites, but don't accept wagers.
- The most popular forms of gambling were raffles, state lotteries, friendly wagers, casino gambling and office pools.
- Finally, Intercasino offers a comp program for returning players whereby they receive points for every $10 wagered in the casino.
- Dealers sometimes shuffle whenever players greatly increase the size of their wagers.
- Punters must lodge funds to cover their wagers before a bet is accepted.
- The established main companies plan to open new outlets to cater for the deluge of cash being wagered by city gamblers.
- Swings get wilder for the same overall exposure when bettors vary their wagers.
- He also wants to cash in on a bet wagered with the British players.
- Bettors wagered a total of just under $4.6-million nationally on the Ultra Pick Six, Kirchner said.
- In pari-mutuel betting, the odds paid to the winners are based entirely on the amounts wagered by the players.
- A gambler usually wagers more after taking a loss, in the misguided belief that a run of bad luck increases the probability of a win.
- With some arenas holding thousands of spectators, an evolved series of hand gestures between bettors determines wagers.
- Betting on football is illegal in Hong Kong, which permits wagers only on horse racing and a numbers game lottery.
- You need to have enough capital, base your wagers on adequate handicapping skills, and bet into the right pools.
- Betting exchanges allow bettors to accept wagers from other bettors at odds that the involved parties determine.
- Minimum wagers on private casino slot machines and table games will be dlrs 500.
- Betting the same amount on all of your wagers is probably the best way to start.
- This year has seen a great increase in online and telephone betting, which allows people to make wagers 24 hours a day.
1apostarhe wagered his reputation/life to save her — se jugó la reputación/la vida por salvarla
- to wager (that) — apostar (a) que
- I wager (that) he'll be back tomorrow — apuesto (a) que mañana está de vuelta
- he'll resign, I wager — ¡a que dimite!