1camarero masculinecamarera femininemesero masculine Latin Americamesera feminine Latin Americamozo masculine Southern Cone Colombiamoza feminine Southern Cone Colombiamesonero masculine Venezuelamesonera feminine Venezuela
- And the waitperson explained that shrimp and bacon are not an exchangeable menu item - it would have to be one or the other.
- Disarming as beauty is when paired with charm, the waitpersons are also as informed as they are informal.
- But then, most waitpersons aren't very good at listening to customers, so it evens out.
- Harrell shared a story of the ‘I like you because…’ variety and how it made a 15-year veteran waitperson's day.
- I took him to the one joint in the city where I can pull the Cosmopolitan Sophisticate routine. No menus for us, waitperson; inform the chef that James is here, and he may cook what he pleases.
- Can you negotiate with the sushi chef, or must everything go through a waitperson?
- I first saw the new antihero last year on a waitperson's chest (slogan: ‘Cute but psycho’), but I didn't know her name then.
- You don't have to treat your waitperson like your best buddy, but you should give them the same respect you'd expect from any business transaction.
- As we were seated, our waitperson cryptically asked, ‘Have you dined here before?’
- And I've never gone out to dinner with my dad when he hasn't gotten into an in-depth conversation with the waitperson.