1camareros masculinemeseros masculine Latin Americamozos masculine Southern Cone Colombiamesoneros masculine Venezuela
- Communication is key, from beer company to wholesaler to operator, from headquarters to bar manager to waitstaff.
- But shrewd restaurateurs and bar owners know that the secret weapon lies in the hands of a highly trained waitstaff.
- But for reasons unexplained, the waitstaff informed the VIP his dinner entrée was no longer available.
- Better product makes for better drinks, enhancing the dining and drinking experience and improves your waitstaff's tips.
- The waitstaff all across the ballroom has begun to shuttle the hundreds of dinners to the gala patrons.
- When a customer in the dining room has questions, the waitstaff brings a bartender over to the table.
- But this is by far not the only reason to choose Julep's: the tenders know their bar and their job well and the waitstaff is the friendliest and most efficient around.
- The waitstaff was terrified, and they couldn't fool around.
- Food's great, terrace is wonderful and the waitstaff is very friendly under all the attitude.
- If tips motivate waitstaff to provide better service, why shouldn't they motivate professors to prepare better lectures?
- The waitstaff seems to have been there since 1924 as well, and they bring you huge honking piles of food, including pretty much a loaf of bread with everything.
- It's a good reminder for us when we start to take our bartenders and waitstaff for granted.
- You have to learn these whiskies or some long-term staff member does, and then you have to teach your bar-tenders and waitstaff.
- It's quite simply some of the finest food I've ever eaten, prepared by a wonderful chef and presented by friendly, knowledgeable waitstaff.
- The bartenders and waitstaff all wear ties, and the average age of employees has risen from 16 to 21.
- Although the unmarked door would insinuate that only the coolest are welcome, once inside the waitstaff and bartenders are super friendly and accommodating.
- Your waitstaff should know why Macallan is sherried, which beers are light dark, malty, or hoppy.
- Beginning this fall, Allied Domecq brands launch new educational programs for bartenders and waitstaff.
- The restaurant is cafeteria-style, so there's no waitstaff to rush you out.
- This meeting, led by Myers and general manager Esti Benson, 29, includes all of the waitstaff, the floor managers, and the hosts and hostesses.