1maratón benéfica feminine
- Raju's walkathon will take him through 21 States, covering 15,000 km.
- When there was a terrible famine in Africa one year we did a ten mile walkathon to raise money.
- About 50 walkers of all ages joined the walkathon Sunday to raise funds for Steinbach's Grace Haven Pregnancy Crisis Centre.
- It's comforting to think that if we just have enough walkathons and celebrity fund-raisers, we'll cure everything.
- I find a certain irony in seeing a parent drive their kid door to door to collect pledges for a walkathon.
- Towards this objective, HelpAge India has organized a series of physical events for senior citizens including golf tournaments and walkathons.
- A spokesman for Cafod said: ‘This is the fifth year running we have held a walkathon to raise funds for Cafod.’
- Now the gym is planning a walkathon for March 29.
- The Diamond Vale Government Primary School PTA expresses its thanks and appreciation to those who contributed in making our fund-raising walkathon a success on June 11.
- There are several bloggers right now gearing up for their walkathons to help benefit some great charities.
- And the people of Kerry have been asked to put their best foot forward to help support the trust by taking part in a ten-mile walkathon organised by Lea and her supporters.
- AMP is also helping facilitate various employee events - from bucket collections in building foyers to a walkathon in Melbourne.
- A host of events were organised to raise the money, including a six-a-side football tournament, a walkathon and Indian dinner party.
- Competitions and walkathons were also organized.
- I don't walk for a workout, and besides, walkathons are for out-of-shape mothers.
- Sometimes club members and staff even participate in charity events, such as walkathons, as an unofficial group from the club.
- Last Monday a sponsored walkathon, in Trax Gym, Sheppard Street, raised more than £300 towards the campaign.
- Who in their right mind would cheat on a charity walkathon?
- Last May, Mandy took part in a 26-mile walkathon and raised over £2,000.
- Trax, in Sheppard Street, is holding a walkathon to raise money for four-year-old Brandon Humphries, who has cerebral palsy.