1to go (for) walkies — ir a dar un paseíto
- ‘You are entitled to 1 ¼ hours daily for lunch and walkies,’ it states.
- He's been having plenty of long walkies, dinner leftovers and lots of TLC.
- They regularly take their dogs for early morning walkies at Thorndon North which is one of three Essex County Council managed parks in Brentwood.
- My baby has been shivering while I've been taking him for his walkies due to this current cold snap.
- She lives in a plush Park Avenue apartment, has a maid and an ageing pooch that she takes for walkies every afternoon.
- The ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ star claims she doesn't care what she looks like when she takes her four dogs for walkies in Santa Monica.
- He refuses to get the hang of going for his walkies.
- Your regular Friday afternoon guide to what is going on in local parks and along your usual walkies routes.
- Houseboats and expensive terraced villas line the waterway, while well-heeled ladies take yappy canine triplets for walkies along the towpath.
- Let's help make our beaches safe to go on and take dogs walkies this summer.
- But what have couch potatoes, a more active lifestyle, and walkies around the Seven Acres got to do with regenerating East Bolton?
- Most dogs seem to think that going for walkies, playing fetch, and guarding the house are Very Important Jobs.
- Blood pressure is lowered by stroking dogs, and pets who drag their reluctant owners out for brisk 45-minute walkies are operating in accord with the WHO guidelines on physical exercise.
- Taking the corgis for walkies around Arthur's Seat, she spies giant cranes just across the street from Holyroodhouse.
- It is pleasing to see good citizens cleaning up after their dogs when they take them for walkies.
- Buy a dog, but make sure it's not just for Christmas - remember, it's a lifetime of walkies, and whole world of new friendships.
- To avoid me going ‘stir crazy’, my brother borrowed a wheelchair and took me walkies.
- Time for walkies: Ann Jones takes a selection of gun dogs including springer spaniels, german pointers and Labradors for a stroll during the fair.
- Pet owners blessed with common sense may point out that one of the primary reasons for owning a dog is that all concerned can enjoy walkies.
- A thorough brushing will dislodge ticks picked up during walkies, they add.