1cansado de la guerra
- In Britain, Churchill and Milner were the main advocates of this, but Lloyd George, fearing disaffection among war-weary troops and workers, was opposed.
- Security has become a pressing concern here and war-weary residents yesterday cheered news of a breakthrough on the deployment of a British-led international security force.
- In fact, many Russians bad good reason for resenting the Allied occupation, especially the thousands of war-weary people who had been conscripted.
- With a little money and a lot of grit, they had found a way for the war-weary people of Kosovo to reconnect with one another as well as with the world.
- Most parts of the interior are inaccessible due to the continuing fighting, making it difficult for aid agencies to reach war-weary residents in these areas.