1zona de guerra feminine
- Local journalist Hassan Alawi visited three of the bomb sites in the city and said the area looked like a war zone.
- Her son, Scott, an army signals specialist, is somewhere in the war zone.
- This effectively means that British troops remain in the war zone until the end of next year.
- It was a war zone and I was middle of it and I just couldn't understand what we were doing there.
- The charity has representatives in Baghdad and the unds will be used to buy goods in Dubai and Jordan and then transport them to the war zone.