In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The degree of anticoagulation for patients taking warfarin was also recorded.
- Should she be treated with aspirin or warfarin to reduce her risk of stroke?
- Omitted prescription medications included such drugs as oxycodone, warfarin, and insulin.
- Both aspirin and warfarin reduce the risk of blood clots that can cause stroke.
- Examples of anticoagulants include aspirin, heparin, and warfarin.
- Whether warfarin was superior to aspirin for stroke prevention was unclear prior to WARSS.
- Anticoagulation with warfarin after discharge should continue for at least three months, possibly six months.
- Comparison of warfarin and aspirin for symptomatic intracranial arterial stenosis.
- But the proper dose of warfarin can vary greatly and can be hard to predict.
- If bleeding risk prohibits the use of warfarin, aspirin is an appropriate alternative.
- The patient was treated with warfarin and atenolol, and he has since remained well.
- Many drugs and foods are known to interfere with the anticoagulation effect of warfarin.
- She was given the anticoagulant warfarin, but suffered an adverse reaction and was switched to another drug, Phenindione.
- His warfarin treatment was terminated in anticipation of a biliary stent.
- This latter reaction is the site of action of the dicumarol based anticoagulants such as warfarin.
- Possible influences of ginseng on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of warfarin in rats.
- There is no evidence that anticoagulation with either heparin or warfarin improves these outcomes.
- Several studies have shown that immediate heparinisation followed by warfarin treatment improves survival.
- If the patient is taking warfarin, reverse anticoagulation with fresh frozen plasma.
- Commercial thromboplastins vary widely in their sensitivities to warfarin.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.