In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Both aspirin and warfarin reduce the risk of blood clots that can cause stroke.
- If the patient is taking warfarin, reverse anticoagulation with fresh frozen plasma.
- Possible influences of ginseng on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of warfarin in rats.
- Omitted prescription medications included such drugs as oxycodone, warfarin, and insulin.
- But the proper dose of warfarin can vary greatly and can be hard to predict.
- The patient was treated with warfarin and atenolol, and he has since remained well.
- His warfarin treatment was terminated in anticipation of a biliary stent.
- Many drugs and foods are known to interfere with the anticoagulation effect of warfarin.
- Commercial thromboplastins vary widely in their sensitivities to warfarin.
- Whether warfarin was superior to aspirin for stroke prevention was unclear prior to WARSS.
- Comparison of warfarin and aspirin for symptomatic intracranial arterial stenosis.
- The degree of anticoagulation for patients taking warfarin was also recorded.
- Anticoagulation with warfarin after discharge should continue for at least three months, possibly six months.
- Should she be treated with aspirin or warfarin to reduce her risk of stroke?
- This latter reaction is the site of action of the dicumarol based anticoagulants such as warfarin.
- She was given the anticoagulant warfarin, but suffered an adverse reaction and was switched to another drug, Phenindione.
- Several studies have shown that immediate heparinisation followed by warfarin treatment improves survival.
- There is no evidence that anticoagulation with either heparin or warfarin improves these outcomes.
- If bleeding risk prohibits the use of warfarin, aspirin is an appropriate alternative.
- Examples of anticoagulants include aspirin, heparin, and warfarin.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.