In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1verruga femininewarts and all — con todos sus defectos / todas sus imperfecciones
- They diagnosed diseases such as warts and hernias.
- Viral warts are common, benign, and usually self limiting skin lesions that occur usually on the hands and feet.
- Almost a hundred different viruses cause warts, which are usually passed from person to person through direct contact.
- Many patients can be infected for example with HPV (human papilloma virus), a virus that can cause warts, but have no symptoms for years.
- It was used as a device to cover syphilitic pustules and gonorrhoeal warts in the genital area.
- The length of time between when a person is exposed to the virus that causes warts and when a wart appears varies.
- We have gathered together some of our favorites-from juice concoctions for arthritis to vinegar for warts.
- These benign warts are caused by human papilloma virus; genotypes 6 and 11 are found in over 90% of cases.
- Salicylic acid and other wart treatments also destroy healthy skin so it is important to protect the skin around the wart - use petroleum jelly or a corn plaster to cover it.
- When a patient presents with foot pain, bunions, corns or plantar warts, the physician should instruct them in how to choose properly fitting shoes.
- Cutaneous viral warts are discrete benign epithelial proliferations caused by the human papilloma virus.
- Hiccups, heartburn, colds and warts are often treated with remedies passed down from one generation to another.
- The skin cells in the warts releases thousands of viruses, so close skin-to-skin contact can pass on the infection.
- Molluscum contagiosum and warts are benign epidermal eruptions that result from viral infections of the skin.
- A wart is a fleshy growth on the skin caused by infection with the human papilloma virus.
- Benign skin growths include warts, moles, or corns, which are rarely serious problems.
- Candida antigen can be used on most verrucae, particularly plantar warts.
- Even lesions with clinical changes often are proved to be benign tumors or warts.
- Some variants of the virus cause warts on the skin.
- Pott suggested that chimney soot contained carcinogens that could cause the growth of the warts seen in scrotal cancer.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.