1(fabrics/skirt/shirt) que no necesita plancha(fabrics/skirt/shirt) que se lava y no se plancha(shirt/fabrics/skirt) lavilisto River Plate trademark
- As my wife pointed out, it's one thing to wash a shirt - most of mine are wash-and-wear - it's another thing to get a tie cleaned.
- This detangler also doubles as a defining lotion, so it's perfect for wash-and-wear.
- Fashion in clothing is a kind of living archeology, a wash-and-wear history.
- In 1958, wash-and-wear cotton clothes hit the consumer market.
- My own mother has lived her full career as grandmother in wash-and-wear gear, also alien to me, although she has mustered fashionable dress on state occasions.
- Avoid wrinkles by choosing lightweight knits and woven polyesters such as georgette or similarly textured fabrics that have wash-and-wear, wrinkle-free qualities.