1(in modern bathroom)lavabo masculinelavamanos masculinelavatorio masculine Southern Conepileta feminine River Plate
- Discontent with a home having only a pallet on the floor, a washbasin, and a wood-burning stove, she dreamed of a better life in the city.
- The council agreed to obtain plumbers' quotes to install a washbasin.
- There was a table with a washbasin and a pitcher.
- Decked out in stylish floor-to-ceiling wooden panels, the Zen-inspired bathroom has flat square washbasins with ultra-trendy taps that I for one couldn't fathom.
- It had a desk, an old cabinet, a partition behind which the GP examined the patients, a washbasin, and some chairs and benches for patients to sit on.
- Inside I found another sink complete with washbasins, and a cooker with utensils mounted on the wall.
- The bathroom is equipped with a washbasin that dispenses warm water, a soap dispenser, a mirror, and a reading light.
- A metal table is used as a bed, for meal preparation, as a door, as a washbasin and as a foundation for the woman to stand on possessively.
- One platoon took the initiative and built a burn toilet, shower, and washbasins out of pre-existing materials.
- When we reached the top of the tower, I entered the room and found a mostly bare room that contained only one small bed and a washbasin.
- There is bright lighting, colour all around, taps and washbasins are fixed low on the wall, at a height that makes it easy for the children to use them.
- Holly sat on the edge of the bath, at the tap end, the end furthest from the door and next to the bath was a washbasin.
- Hardly heard of previously, there have been more than 10 accidents involving shattered bathroom washbasins reported this year.
- There are ample, clean washbasins, equipped with hot and cold running water and hygienic electric and actually functioning hand dryers.
- He said asbestos exposure may have happened at different times up until the mid-1970s, while he was carrying out work such as the removal of old cabling and washbasins with pipes lagged with asbestos.
- One of Ziggy's finds was in the prison's large kitchen, when he found a piece of cannabis only about a quarter the size of a matchstick concealed under a washbasin.
- The family bathroom has a tiled floor and part tiled walls while its suite comprises a pedestal washbasin, toilet, and bath with electric shower.
- Washing hands is an important technique in controlling the spread of germs but we have very limited washbasins in our ward.
- The bathroom contained a washbasin, bathtub, and toilet, some of the only items in Jacob's possession that he readily cleaned.
- Publicans are being urged to spray the lubricant on surfaces around toilets and washbasins in a bid to reverse escalating usage of the drug.
2(bowl)palangana femininejofaina femininelavatorio masculine Peru Chile