1feminine toallitamanopla feminine
- Grab the nearest towel (a washcloth will substitute in a pinch) and frantically rub the shampoo up off the floor.
- After gently rubbing the scalp, wipe the duds away using the same washcloth.
- You can indulge your need for decorating fun by using playful drawer pulls and cabinet knobs, and by putting in towels, washcloths, and bathmats in the kids' favorite colors and motifs.
- I led him to his bed and went to fetch a damp washcloth to wipe his face.
- Wipe you baby's gums with a damp washcloth after each feeding.
- Wash with a gentle massage-like motion, using a soft washcloth or sponge and a mild soap.
- If the sheets have cooled, throw a damp washcloth in the dryer and resume drying for 10 more minutes.
- She wiped her face with a cool washcloth, hoping that this illness would not last long.
- Picking up the washcloth beside his bed, she wiped the sweat from his forehead.
- I wet a washcloth and started wiping the counters.
- In fact, one nurse - noting Terri's hand contractures - placed rolled-up washcloths in her hands to prevent further contractures and pressure ulcers, which can result from such a condition.
- Children also should not share eyedrops, tissues, eye makeup, washcloths, towels, or pillowcases with other people.
- A wet washcloth sat beside me and I kept wiping my face with it, then let the fan cool me off.
- When he returned he had a wet washcloth in one hand and a dry hand towel in the other.
- The infected child should not share towels, washcloths, and pillows.
- Wipe off the gums with gauze or a washcloth moistened with water after each feeding.
- In the study institution, washcloths are replaced after an average of every 1.5 uses, and this factor was not included in the costs either.
- He picked up a washcloth from the counter and ran cold water over it.
- I had soon fetched a cool basin of water and knelt by his bed, carefully wiping him down with a washcloth.
- Start slowly, you can use a washcloth or piece of gauze to wipe the teeth, front and back in the same manner you will eventually be using the toothbrush.