1(faded)(fabric) descolorido(color) pálido(color) lavado River Plate informal
- My sister and I stood in the funeral home's back room, painted a washed-out green like an old cafeteria's kitchen.
- A cool day and the distant ridge of the Ngong hills is pale against the washed-out sky, with a thin layer of cloud flat and hard over the city.
- The girl staring back at me looked washed out and tired.
- Colors never looked washed out or faded, and blacks were solid with no signs of gray.
- Her husband did however have a tired, washed out look about him.
- In close-ups it often shines too brightly on the singers, especially as the camera pans in, making them appear pale and washed out at times.
- The sick days have me looking washed out, pale and super-ugly, so I think a trip to the gym, the tanning bed and the hair salon are reasonable treats to make me feel better tomorrow morning!
- I'm feeling a bit perkier this morning, but still really tired and washed out.
- In the hospital, washed-out blue is the new black.
- When it comes to jeans, vintage, washed-out denim is this season's trend.
- She was dressed in washed-out blue jeans that seemed to hug all the right places.
- Oh, I acquitted myself well enough and no-one got bruised, but I ended the working day feeling washed out, tired and a little downcast.
- Sitting next to Nancy was a paler, washed-out version of Taylor.
- Warm reds, oranges and yellows fade to washed-out blues and muted greens, as the situations change and soulful jazz underscores moments of levity and pain.
- The sleeves of his black shirt were rolled to his elbows and his washed out black jeans added charm to his looks.
- Both movies share a bewitching visual style - lots of washed-out blues and greys, and the inscrutable narrative stylings of the best European art house fare.
- This autumn's colours are vile though, browns or an insipid pink and washed-out pale blue.
- She wore dark, washed-out jeans that complemented her curves.
- Colors are generally faded and washed out, giving much of the movie a sort of beige sameness.
- He looked awful; his skin was pale and his washed-out eyes had disturbingly-dark circles under them.
- There are more troubles with outdoor, brightly sunlit scenes, where colors tend to look a bit washed-out and faded.
- I am tired - feeling a bit dulled and washed out at the edges.
- The cinematography matches well with the tone of the film - indoor shots are muted with washed-out grays and blues, soft but rich colors.
- Her father was his normal, sedated self, perhaps mildly drunk, looking around the room as if he were in a dream, his pale, washed-out features expressionless.
- The color palette is a bit washed out, faded, but I think this is the print itself, and not a fault of the transfer process.
- Yet again Shirley Henderson shines in a supporting role, her amazing use of a washed-out pale blue hoodie managing to convey her rage and pain after a humiliating break-up of her own.
- You'll find colors washed out, muted, pale, and mostly inaccurate - with a skew toward blues.
- The spew in my hair, my top missing, this alien bathroom with its funny shower tiles, a kind of washed out blue with sea plants and animals inserted what seemed like randomly in between.
- If possible, he looked even more attractive in pyjama bottoms and that white, washed-out shirt.
- The disc replicates that look accurately, leaving skin tones extremely pale and colors totally washed out.
- His eyes were a pale, washed-out blue, and there were dark circles under his eyes.
- Inside there was a solider, he looked tired and washed out.
3US(damaged by floods)dañado