- Well, after the rain had stopped I decided to take my washrag and soap outside.
- She took the soaked washrag that had been lying on her chest, and threw it into the sink.
- She went into the bathroom and got some hot water, a washrag, and some bandages.
- He lay still beneath his covers and his washrag.
- Evan's mom came back with, like she said, a damp washrag and a bandaid.
- My mother, always keen to take action, scrubbed his tongue with a washrag.
- Elle slammed the washrag she held in her hand into the sink.
- I snatched a washrag from the towel rack so hard I snapped myself.
- I'm gonna get some wet washrags to wash up those nasty cuts.
- She handed me the washrag and ran out of the room.
- She grabbed the nearest washrag and began to pat her face with it, trying to calm down.
- There are clean towels and washrags under the sink and shampoo is already in the shower.
- She grabbed the little washrag, dried her hands, and then dried the counter before putting it back.
- I just want to know how it is that you comb your hair with a washrag so successfully.
- The humidity had him feeling like a damp washrag by the time Sam wriggled his way through the vines and over clumps of rocks, fallen coconuts, and other debris.