1(fabric) impermeabilizado(fabric) hidrófugo(finish) impermeable
- Because they are water-repellent, they are used as insulating varnish on electric motors and for high temperature greases and lubricants.
- It was noted that the contact surface of the tarsi of the beetle Hemisphaerota cyanea (Chrysomelidae, Cassidinae) is water-repellent.
- It comes in a sleek microfiber bag that is also water-repellent.
- That may be achieved by locating the nest in such a way that it does not get wet, or by protecting the inner insulating material with a water-repellent outer layer.
- When you do expose your skin, give it a good coating of a water-repellent sunscreen first.
- At the time, the only existing standards were for water-repellent fabrics under prolonged exposure or materials subjected to liquid under pressure - these were not suitable.
- They're very tough and soaked in paraffin, like English Barbour coats, so they're very water-repellent and won't snag on thorns.
- This water-repellent jacket features an interior stash pocket, hand-warmer pockets and no-snag zipper.
- By now most of our soils are so dry they've become water-repellent and what little rain we've received has barely penetrated the surface.
- Multi-layer microfibres, resin and rubber coated cotton are available in a line of water-repellent jackets.
- Their white coats ensure excellent camouflage against the snow and are water-repellent.
- To the contrary, caribou underfur (like caribou skin in general) is not waterproof or water-repellent: moisture penetrates it easily.
- Both butterfat and frog wax owe their water-repellent properties to organic compounds called lipids - the key components of the water barriers present in a variety of plants, arthropods, and vertebrates.
- The rough winters of Norway nurtured the forest cat's vitality, resourcefulness and sensible, semi-long, water-repellent coat.
- And a number of other companies have their own proprietary insulation and water-repellent or wind-repellent fabrics.
- Silicone rubber is the ideal sealant for kitchens and bathrooms, as it is non-toxic and water-repellent.
- He used a flat limestone on which the design was drawn with a water-repellent, greasy substance like a crayon.