1soluble en aguahidrosoluble
- Cyanide is a colourless, lethal, water-soluble poison occasionally used by mafia assassins.
- Never soak them; water-soluble vitamins will leach into the soaking water.
- Vitamins in the B group are water soluble, which means that body stores of most water-soluble vitamins vary daily according to our daily diet.
- There are no toxicity issues with water-soluble vitamins, because they flush out of the body.
- Fortunately, the ink in the pen turned out to be water-soluble, and a cycle through through the washing machine has got them clean again.