1(gun)cañón de agua masculine
- Mobile police units used water cannon and truncheons to counter the right-wing rioters, who threw stones and bottles.
- Street battles developed with police using water cannon and tear gas against the demonstrators.
- Over 80 police and soldiers used truncheons, tear gas and a water cannon on protestors, including women and children.
- A team of police officers from the Central Jakarta Police precinct cordoned off the area with three buses and a truck to stop the brawl, and used a water cannon to disperse the mob.
- A water cannon was deployed outside the Australian Embassy, while reinforcements stood by on alert.
- When police moved against the crowd they gave only two minutes warning before using water cannon and tear gas.
- The clashes broke out after police used water cannon to disperse crowds who had gathered to protest at a contentious Orange march through the area.
- Special units of the police attacked pickets and demonstrators with water cannon and truncheons.
- Indonesian police fired warning shots, tear gas and water cannon to try and disperse the crowd.
- After the demonstrators threw rocks and paint bombs, police responded with overwhelming force, firing rubber bullets, water cannon and tear gas before launching baton charges.
- I'm soaking wet, bruised and burning from the water cannon and the gas.
- Police had to use water cannon and tear gas to break up a crowd of some 200 young people who hurled fireworks and other missiles at them.
- Those nutters in the square loved every minute of it and even cheered when the water cannon returned.
- Hundreds of rioters launched a sustained assault along the West Circular Road before a water cannon and plastic bullets were used to disperse the mob.
- Police retaliated with teargas, water cannon and rubber bullets.
- Two companies of riot police armed with water cannon were used to disperse the workers and at least one was detained.
- A variation on the water cannon is a device which allows an electric shock to be directed via the fluid.
- The tank has a turret that can be used like the water cannon, except that it destroys whatever it hits.
- A friend of mine witnessed a woman blown off her stilts with a water cannon.
- The police were standing by with water cannon to safely disperse the mob.
2(vehicle)camión cisterna antidisturbios masculinecarro neptuno masculine River Platecarro lanzaagua masculine Chilelanzaagua masculine Chileguanaco masculine Chile informal