1(height of water)nivel del agua masculine
- In fact, throughout November and early December, the water level in the tank was three-four feet.
- At the Shihmen Dam in Taoyuan County, the water level yesterday reached 220m, or 31.9 percent of the reservoir's capacity.
- In the 1990s, low rainfall caused the River Gambia's water level to become low.
- During an average year, the water level in the reserve can rise thirty to forty feet.
- When the water level reaches too close for comfort the villagers would dismantle their homes and move further up the hill.
- The water level was extremely high, and the river was almost overflowing over the dam.
- With the light showers, the water level improved in the tank.
- The switch activates the bilge pump when the rising water level reaches a depth of 2 inches.
- Measures were taken immediately to bring down the water level in the reservoir, near which 17 houses were flooded, the Civil Defence office said.
- As the water level reached the top, I shut off the tap, bringing the glass up to my lips and sipping it silently.
- Even a midsize or small river can overflow into streets if a storm causes the water level to rise quickly.
- The administration has, however, established a control room near the river to monitor its water level round the clock.
- Down river in the community, the water level rises only minimally.
- The pump is powerful enough to create a vortex in the reservoir and if the water level is too low, this vortex will reach down into the pump inlet and bubbles will be pumped through the system.
- If the water level is too low, the ship would hit the river bottom.
- The clear knob at the front allows you to keep an eye on water level in the external reservoir/pump/radiator box.
- It's said that as one herd crossed a river it would raise the water level several feet.
- The water level in the 1,819 foot high Linganamakki reservoir rose to 1794.30 feet, up by three feet in one day.
- This will remove 770 million gallons of water from Mugdock, leaving 110 million gallons and a water level of 282 ft in the reservoir.
- The question is: what happens to the water level in the fish tank?