In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1deportes acuáticos masculine
- Diving, snorkeling and jet-skiing are popular water sports here as well.
- On the trip 60 youngsters from schools across Keighley, Bradford and Huddersfield, who have made a difference in their community, take part in a week of outdoor pursuits and water sports.
- This centre, as the only facility of its quality in the area, will contribute to the development of rowing, canoeing and other water sports in this region.
- There is much enthusiasm for recreational boating and water sports among the middle and upper class in India.
- It will offer tennis courts, nature walks and water sports.
- This is a great opportunity to introduce children to water sports in a safe environment or to improve their skills if they already sail.
- The resort is built on Grace Bay which offers excellent opportunities for a range of water sports, including sailing, swimming, diving and fishing.
- The United States has more than 80,000 miles of coastline and a population showing increasing interest in scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, and other water sports.
- Some fishing and boating industry observers fear such restrictions could extend to all types of boating as well as to diving or other water sports.
- If you are keen on water sports, beware that diving is best December to March, and surfing between June and August.
- The plan, say city officials, is to develop the islands into a center for scuba diving, fishing and other water sports.
- It boasts 6km of white glistening sand surrounded by tranquil water, and scuba diving, snorkelling and many other water sports are available here.
- Besides water sports, visitors can make an easy one-day excursion to Tomohon and Tondano, famed for their flower and agricultural products.
- Apart from regular water sports cliff diving is an added exclusive special attraction of the place.
- Visitors can enjoy their favorite water sports amidst the stunning scenery.
- You can choose from beach vacations that offer lots of water sports or breathtaking mountain views that give you opportunity for adventure sports.
- Among other sports, he lists all water sports, mountain biking and trekking.
- I had noticed him a few days earlier, playing water sports, going on daily dives and mixing with the beautiful crowd.
- Trinidad and Tobago's primary sports are cricket and soccer but basketball, netball, table tennis, track and field, golf, horse racing, and water sports are also popular.
- The National Council on Physical Fitness and Sports set up a special task force last year promoting water sports and endorsing more international sailing competitions to be held in Taiwan.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.