- ‘I think we have some water wings around here somewhere,’ he went on.
- Home I went seeing as I didn't have my water wings with me.
- I should have been watching them closer; I should have seen him take off his water wings.
- It was the motorcycle equivalent of water wings.
- She and Troy were off running right away, but not before I managed to get some water wings on Troy.
- He could be in the deep end of the pool without his water wings.
- The first item I included, I confess, wasn't the most practical thing in the world: a pair of water wings!
- Floatation devices such as water wings and inflatable rings are extremely popular with children, but it should always be remembered that these are not life saving devices.
- Even If I fail, maybe I can at least make enough to invest in some water wings and escape to some Caribbean island, preferably one devoid of skeletons, pirates, or skeleton pirates.
- The three adults who were there for repetitive lengths rather than jumping about in water wings had organised themselves into the farside.
- And remember, inflatable inner tubes and those water wings are not safety devices.
- Later, they start throwing the balls at the ‘big kids,’ who have somehow managed to fit the tiny water wings on their arms and legs.