1mecánica ondulatoria feminine
- In fact ‘rival’ matrix mechanics deriving from Heisenberg's work and wave mechanics resulting from Schrödinger's work now entered the arena.
- Among publications on many topics he published work on Dirac's theory of the electron, on the new theory of light, on Uhlenbeck's theory of spin, and on applications of wave mechanics to nuclear physics.
- In 1926, Schrodinger developed a theory of wave mechanics that treated electrons as waves rather than particles.
- Some nominators preferred Schrödinger's more visual depiction of electron orbits as a form of wave mechanics.
- In mathematics he worked on the calculus of variations, Fourier series, function spaces, Hamiltonian geometrical optics, Schrödinger wave mechanics, and relativity.