1(minstrel) que va de pueblo en pueblo(instincts) de viajero(family) viajero(family) de viajeros
- Get out and go inside-any wayfaring stranger is welcome here of a Sunday morning, rain or shine.
- I am a weary wayfaring stranger.
- His duty was to receive the stranger or the wayfaring poor, and conduct them to the hospice of guest-chamber.
- Government designs statutes that gently steer the wayfaring press away from trampling on individual privacy.
- One might say that this wayfaring lad is a nephew of the wanderer in Schubert's Winter Journey '.
- The title track, " I am a poor wayfaring stranger ", in particular is beautiful, his sensitive use of single strings recalling Luciano Berio's economical folksong arrangements.
- Grace Ruga was 20 years old and seven months pregnant that day in June when the wayfaring kittens arrived at her condo.
- We had, as a tribe, sat in a circle and told the harrowing stories of our wayfaring members and I think we would never be the same.