1nosotrosnosotraswe English — nosotros los ingleses
- we three — nosotros tres
- the Royal we — el Nos real
- it's we who should be grateful — somos nosotros quienes deberíamos estar agradecidos
- they're more advanced than we are — están más adelantados que nosotros
- Two weeks later Clare was moved to a children's home and we didn't see her any more.
- We're hoping to do that this year.
Although nosotros and nosotras are given as translations of we, in practice they are used only for emphasis: we went to the theater fuimos al teatro; we did it nosotros or nosotras lo hicimos.