In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1webcam femininecámara web feminine
- The Johannesburg Zoo web site has several webcams that provide a glimpse into the lives of some of its residents.
- The only thing you need is a computer, a broadband network connection and a webcam.
- Podcasting and Internet radio allow anyone to become a DJ, and digital video cameras and webcams are used by a new generation of filmmakers.
- A special note to users of webcams - if you want to share pictures, you must upload them to a publicly accessible area.
- Every office will also have internet, broadband and webcams so that those who have an office can look at it in the evenings to make sure everything is safe and secure.
- Instead she is one of a growing army of women around the globe who open up their private lives to the world via Internet webcams.
- There is also a posh built-in webcam for instant video conferencing.
- Last Sunday the boy hooked up his new webcam to his computer in his room and sent his first images to his homepage.
- A worm capable of using webcams to spy on users is circulating across the Net.
- With a USB cable and software, it doubles as a webcam for video chat.
- But all the technology is of solid 2004 vintage, reliant on the omnipresence of mobile phones, webcams and internet access.
- I want to know that this phone will work with other webcams that are already out there.
- By connecting the camera to your PC, you can also use it as a webcam.
- At the very least unplugging the USB connection of a webcam when it's not in use would be a good idea.
- Spanish police have arrested a man suspected of writing a Trojan horse which spied on users via webcams.
- And where once I could shout to my pals from the bedroom window, now it is all international phone calls, emails and webcams.
- Now, the point about a webcam is that you should be able to point it at different things.
- Computers and webcams will link to large plasma screens so everyone can get a good view.
- Each student is set to get their own laptop computer and webcam and their families will also be able to get computer training.
- Ok, I am sold on webcams and video conferencing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.