In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1transmisión por Internet feminineretransmisión por Internet feminine Spain
- We couldn't get the live webcast to work - at all.
- There have been videoconferences, webcasts, satellite broadcasts and exchanges between scientists on a secure website.
- Hollywood executives and other interested parties had to make do with a live webcast as he took the stand in the long-awaited trial.
- Those who couldn't squeeze into the hall could hear the lecture blasted across the campus on speakers, or go home and view the live webcast.
- Questions posted via email will be answered live during the webcast.
- Of course, webcasts of sporting events aren't going to make TV obsolete anytime soon.
- After all, if you wanted to experience culture on a computer screen, you could sit at home or school or in the library, just as thousands do when the Natural History Museum broadcasts live webcasts every Friday afternoon.
- Last week I watched the webcast of Bill Gates speaking at the RSA conference in San Francisco.
- Once you register, which costs thirty bucks, you can record broadcasts and webcasts of up to four hours.
- We still have a long way to go until webcasts are a viable alternative to TV, but as broadband becomes more common and technology keeps pushing the envelope, there's no doubt that day is coming.
- CD-Roms, video tapes, multimedia events and live webcasts are all part of the package when it comes to capturing the public's attention.
- The technology is familiar to anyone who has ever been to a stadium gig or watched an internet webcast, and the movement is simple, stylised and theatrical.
- Their commentary will also be shown on a projector screen at the event and on the webcast.
- There have been live webcasts of Switzerland's two houses of parliament since March 1999, with up to 10,000 internet viewers per week.
- The BBC website warns that the webcast may be intermittent, which is barely surprising.
- Watch this historic moment through a live video webcast from our U.S. offices.
- Traditional broadcasters, with a live webcast of their output, were joined by new internet-based stations.
- A link to a webcast of the event will be posted here.
- A webcast of the event will be available starting on April 25.
- When you came in, he was working on a screenplay for what he hopes will be a successful webcast.
1transmitir por Internetretransmitir por Internet Spain
1transmitir por Internet
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.