In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1weblog masculinebitácora feminine
- Are you interested in the political implications of weblogs and social software?
- An asterisk next to the link shows that the weblog was updated within the last 3 hours.
- I think that is why individual weblogs have an impact where church websites do not.
- Is there anyone out there who runs a site who feels that weblogs really need validation any more?
- Blogging is creating your own weblog or blog by writing short entries on a website.
- Many of the weblogs and sites I consult on a regular basis posted reviews and comments about the film.
- Since when was it news that some weblogs get more traffic than others?
- Firstly, let's examine the split between readers with weblogs and readers without weblogs.
- It is hard designing a personal site with more than just a weblog and has some serious stuff on it.
- Smart pens have become the latest way to post messages to online diaries, or weblogs, while on the move.
- I'm still surprised by the number of people in the media who don't know what a weblog or a blog is.
- Some weblogs actively appeal for people to send them links to stuff that they might like to post about.
- We also link to some of Britain's best weblogs, if you're looking for inspiration.
- In my absence, you'll find plenty of fine reading in the weblogs and other sites listed in the sidebar.
- When I look at other people's weblogs, I find it fascinating to look at photos of the blogger.
- If you run a weblog or website yourself we are also asking you to join in this campaign on your own site.
- The site will also feature an hour-by-hour weblog of campaign events and news stories.
- I think the time has come to accept that people who write weblogs are, at the end of the day, just acting as writers.
- Maybe clicking through links on various weblogs is not a good idea first thing on a Monday morning.
- It stands to reason that had the series been set today, Laura would have had a weblog, not a diary.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.