In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sitio web masculine
- The legislature has passed a law requiring ISPs to block access to child porn websites.
- It'll take an awful lot more than a few interactive websites to sort that mess out.
- Strangely enough, this press release also found its way onto some of its member websites.
- The data will be published to publicly accessible websites provided by the councils.
- That information's easy to gather for websites who keep track of their visitors.
- This is not good reporting, and I am upset to see it on the front line of one of my favorite websites.
- They can also check websites for updates and search for relevant news stories.
- The survey sought to measure the performance of the websites from a user's perspective.
- It is increasingly easy for individuals to set up websites quickly and cheaply.
- Various websites and financial service providers give advice on how best to save.
- Its database provides lists of websites dealing specifically with user queries.
- Seemingly, however, this sort of thing seems to be acceptable on websites and in emails.
- You can set these up to link quickly to more than just applications - websites is one example.
- Search engines must not provide services or set up any contacts with any of these illegal websites.
- Blogs are regularly updated websites offering opinion and observation in the style of a diary.
- If we take a look at each category, it quickly becomes apparent that many websites need to get up to speed.
- Similarly, agents are creating websites and use email addresses for a few days and then dump them.
- You can barely move online for websites that promise to find you cheap hostels.
- Even professional websites do silly things that slow down your internet connection.
- And the text of many papers will be rich with links to databases and other websites.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.