1revista electrónica feminineredvista feminine
- Todd Seavey edits HealthFactsAndFears.com, a webzine published by the American Council on Science and Health.
- It will discontinue in its paper format, and will continue as a webzine only.
- I started publishing a monthly webzine in October, called Foreign Accent.
- There is no reason why those who are interested in expanding the influence of these ideas cannot create their own message boards, mailing lists, webzines, etc.
- This bill, by contrast, explicitly excludes all blogs, online news sites, and webzines from journalistic protections, unless they are affiliated with a traditional media outlet.
- She also publishes an independent webzine, The Philosophical Mother, where she often comments on motherhood and pop culture.
- I have developed more appreciation for how hard it is to publish a webzine.
- Actually, the poster business is almost as lucrative as the advertising we get for the webzine.
- She has been putting together a new webzine - this time focused on food - and she asked if I might like to contribute.
- Since Digital Web is a webzine for designers, I am assuming that most of you reading this article are not programmers.
- National Review and its webzine have also published important stories on this subject.
- In fact, it's almost enough to inspire one to start a webzine of one's own.
- I guess the term webzine is much broader then I thought.
- Started as a webzine, it has progressively evolved to include an online record label, which now counts just under ten releases.
- I think someone should write an article for the webzine on this subject.
- Web content may never pay off, and everything good may eventually crumble, leaving nothing behind but pornography and pathetic volunteer webzines.
- Talk radio, webzines, list servers, message boards and now blog sites have one thing in common.
- Howard, you're one of the main editors of a daily webzine dedicated to the nanotech industry and then you do a nano blog besides.
- Your webzine is the best I've looked at for a while.
- A while back, we did an email interview with Brian Orme which was originally intended for a popular online webzine (no names mentioned).