In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1noche de bodas feminine
- And on her wedding night, the young bride is finally overpowered and submits to her new husband after desperate resistance.
- The thought of their wedding night soon to come made her shudder.
- Whatever happened to waiting until after the wedding to enjoy the wedding night?
- I was willing to bet it would not be much more than nine or ten months after the wedding night that I produced my first child.
- And, if you have already slept together in the past, what is there to look forward to on your wedding night?
- Natalie of course ditches the loud and obnoxious Jake on their wedding night, repaying him for ditching her all those years ago.
- Ellen herself could hardly wait to surrender herself completely to Michael on their wedding night.
- It also gave Ken and Carla a nice place to stay on their wedding night.
- One of the things about him that I love is that he's catholic and wants to wait for our wedding night to have sex.
- The morning after the wedding night, women from both sides of the family go to the couple's bed.
- Equally embarrassing is his detailed description of his unsuccessful wedding night and the nights that finally led to consummation.
- He lures women into marriage to steal their savings but not until after the wedding night.
- On their wedding night she confessed that her heart belonged to another and, through a series of revelations, Valerian discovered that his rival was an angel.
- He found the number for the Fairmont Hotel and called to reserve one of their nicest rooms for their wedding night.
- Just one question - do people really have sex on their wedding night?
- Andrew was going to have to spend his wedding night in a different room.
- It was the type of scenario most decent young women would not experience until their wedding night.
- Then, on my wedding night, he said everything was a lie.
- The virgin who has saved herself for her wedding night has the strongest interest in avoiding unwanted intercourse.
- After their disastrous wedding night Mitch told her he wasn't sure whether they were suited for each other.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.