1día de semana masculinehe gets up early (on) weekdays — se levanta temprano los días de semana / entre semana
- As a result, all masses in the weekdays and weekends will take place in St. Patrick's Church.
- Records were requested for two weekdays and one weekend day during the following week.
- Three meals will be served up as usual on weekdays, but on weekends and holidays, all that's going to change.
- Children attend school on weekdays and Saturday mornings and have Wednesdays off.
- On weekdays, there are only dozens of tourists but on Sundays or holidays thousands of tourists visit.
- He felt that if it could be so crowded on a Saturday, weekdays will be worse.
- He plans to open the games area weekdays from 5pm to 9pm and all day Saturday.
- The weekday buses are better spaced as well as extended into the evening.
- I have school on weekdays and I always seem to be busy on Saturday.
- A man of deep faith, he attended Mass every Sunday and often on weekdays as well.
- The International Motor Show will be open at 10 am on weekends and noon weekdays.
- He played cricket whenever he could, on Sundays as well as weekdays.
- The prison library is open an average of four hours per day on weekdays.
- It wouldn't be so bad if i only had to work weekdays and have my weekends off.