1pequeñitochiquitito Latin America
- I just got a tiny weeny bit freaked out about it.
- They might look weeny, but these dolls are huge business.
- These are all very exaggerated caricatures of bison with teeny, weeny heads, huge humps, they don't look like real bison.
- Oooh, look, they have weeny, tiny packs of cigarettes!
- Thee is also talk of me getting a tiny weeny percentage of any sales.
- I think you might have misinterpreted the point of that column just a teeny, weeny bit.
- Needless to say, he was slightly put out at that; his ego deflated just a teeny, weeny bit.
- It transpired that I am allergic to dust (quite badly), dogs and rabbits (a tiny weeny bit).
- Sexy does not have to mean stockings and suspenders or some feeble excuse for a top, with a teeny, weeny micro skirt.
- This store was selling little weeny teeny digital cameras, about the size of a matchbox.
- Ali, who was two at the time, loved the story about the little girl who lived in a teeny, weeny house and played with itty, bitty toys.