In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1aumento de peso masculine
- But because of her weight gain, her doctor warned that her health would continue to deteriorate.
- He often eats there after a match, which he feels could also contribute to his weight gain.
- She said such intolerances were being used as an excuse for weight gain, instead of cutting down on food and doing more exercise.
- If taken regularly, it can help to control weight gain, by making your body less effective at storing fat.
- Open any national newspaper and you will find her plastered all over the pages, largely on the grounds of her weight gain.
- Unless lean muscle is built by exercise, weight gain means mostly more body fat.
- This equates to about 9 months' growth and weight gain in an average child around this age.
- They will also help scientists looking into the problem of increasing weight gain and obesity.
- Morbid obesity is the medical term for weight gain which is so excessive it puts the child's health at immediate risk.
- In the past the hospital dealt with only occasional cases among children of type two diabetes, which is associated with weight gain.
- High GI foods have been linked with an increased risk of weight gain, heart disease and diabetes.
- I'm glad I chose to stop smoking, and grateful I've successfully avoided too much weight gain.
- Scientists did not yet know whether the degree of obesity, or the age that weight gain occurs, made a difference to the risk.
- Unfortunately, neither doctors nor patients have fully adopted the view that just limiting weight gain is success.
- Unless their diet is carefully controlled weight gain can be very rapid, leading to obesity, disease and even an early death.
- Two weeks earlier she had complained of increasing tiredness, constipation, dry skin, and weight gain.
- Others may have to contend with weight gain, facial hair and acne.
- The authors say the increase could be linked to weight gain after the smokers quit, or a shift in body fat distribution.
- I guess the kebab and the eight bars of chocolate she later admitted to eating were also contributing factors to her weight gain.
- During periods of rapid weight gain, skin stretches to accommodate increased body volume.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.