In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1entrenamiento con pesas masculineto do weight training — hacer pesas
- In addition to martial arts and stunt work, she focused on weight training and yoga.
- It has been reported that one athlete took courses in weight training, bowling and jogging.
- I believe in weight training and work out myself, but do not plan to make recommendations on that topic.
- Jon's workouts would consist of a combination of weight training and cardio.
- At the gym, I started weight training to build muscle.
- Error number two, doing only cardio or only weight training during a workout routine.
- Simon first got involved with serious weight training when he began strengthening his body for tae kwon do.
- She's found that with the right kind of weight training, you can resist some of the illnesses and weaknesses that come with old age.
- She added yoga and extra weight training to her off season fitness regimen.
- In addition to weight training, bodybuilders need protein to help repair and build muscle mass.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.